We’re taking the frustration out of swimsuit shopping one step at a time; if you’re more well-endowed up top, tune in because this one’s for you. Having a larger bust might inspire jealousy among your girlfriends, but it can be a tricky situation to dress for the beach if you don’t know quite how to support what you’ve got.
The truth is that it’s not that hard to find suits that are as cute as they are practical for your shape as long as you look for underwire or molded cups to support ample cleavage. Likewise, you’re best advised to steer clear of ruffles or embellishments that can add volume or draw the eye up top. Not to worry; we’ve pulled the best swimwear on the market to complement your shape. Read on for the tips and tricks, then keep reading to find your best match.
- Look for bra-style tops with underwire and adjustable straps.
- Banded halter tops with thick ties offer great support without the expected underwire.
- Molded cups provide extra support and are available in many different styles.
- Explore suits marked D+, which are constructed to support a larger bust.
– Additional reporting by Sarah Wasilak and Nikita Ramsinghani
via POPSUGAR Fashion http://ift.tt/2qoBLBo